The special Sponsorship Ticket allows for a person to be a sponsor, & receive special benefits including a vending table, special acknowledgment in the conference program and elsewhere, media access for interviews, general admin and meal ticket. If you are interested in a sponsorship ticket please get in touch with our conference publicist, Michelle Freed at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Vending Table Options
We are planning on having approximately 20 vendors. Total Weekend cost is $350.00 for table plus general admission fee per person. No exceptions (because the cost is so low).
- Friday – All day/evening
- Saturday – All day/evening
- Sunday – All day until 2 pm
You will be responsible for securing your own merchandise. Security will not be provided.
You may choose to be present at all times or to be present only part of the time at your table, providing you secure your products.
What to Expect
We are offering tables that will be approximately 6 to 8 feet long and 2 to 4 feet wide. The size might fluctuate just a bit.
Set up Thursday.
You can have your tables all day Friday, all day Saturday, and until 2 pm on Sunday.
There will be electrical outlets and extension cords provided as needed. You will need to provide anything else for your set up.
If you want to be a vendor, please write to email@example.com for approval before purchasing.
Please apply for approval:
- Contact Name
- Business Name
- What do you intend to sell or offer? Be as specific as possible.
Please remit payment via this link: (tba)
Terms and Conditions:
- Vendors will be responsible for providing all table décor, including linens.
- Open Food Products will not be allowed.
- Vendor is responsible for securing any necessary license and collecting required taxes per state and federal law. Conference Organizing Organizations will not be held responsible for anything in relation to vending tables including loss of items due to theft, fire, disputes, or anything else.